Jaichittra Inc., is one of the prominent and most trusted distribution company in the field of construction & building industry for the past 2 decades serving from 4 locations with annual turnover of 400 million.
We will provide general day-to-day merchandise to you at most competitive rates.
Integral Liquid Waterproofing Compounds Concentre & Plaster To Reduce Dampness
Dr Fixit Pidiproof LW+ is a “Tonic” for cement that can be added to cement wherever it is used. It modifies and enhances the properties of cement to impart waterproofing property and thereby provide major benefits like no rusting of steel bars, no cracks & no dampness.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces dampness by improving waterproofing of concrete, plaster
- Resists corrosion of steel
- No separation cracks in brick mortar
- Reduces cracks in plaster and rebound loss
- Prevents honeycombing
- Increases strength & durability of concrete
- An integral waterproofing additive with added benefits
- 200 ml per 50 kg bag of cement.
Request For Quote
It is suitable for achieving waterproofing for the water retaining structures such as swimming pools, water tanks, reservoirs, other wet areas, etc, because it provides strong bonding, good waterproofing and excellent resistant to hydrostatic water pressure by forming highly elastic seamless coating.
- Tough film build-up provides excellent waterproofing
- Highly elastic film formation which accommodates thermal movements.
- Withstand 10 m hydrostatic pressure without any leakages.
- Forms seamless coating without any joints, prevents water leakage
- LOW VOC
- Easily applied by brush, roller or spray
- Approximately 0.5 - 0.55 sq.m2 in 2 coats at 1.2 - 1.5 mm DFT.
Note:Coverage may vary depending upon the nature and texture of the substrate
Request For Quote
We provide our customers an excellent quality range of Dr. Fixit PU Foam Injections, which are manufactured from high grade quality raw materials. These Dr. Fixit PU Foam Injections are widely known for its durability and quality. Our Dr. Fixit PU Foam Injections can be availed at industrial leading price. These are made using optimum quality raw material and latest technology systems, which ensures that they are durable, efficient in performance, require low maintenance and runs for long time.
Dr. Fixit PU Plain Injection is based on hydroxyl terminated hydrophobic polyol & iso cyanate terminated hardener. It is used for sealing & filling of dry, damp or water bearing cracks. It serves as horizontal water stop against capillary rising moisture in brickwork, stone work, etc. It has low viscosity, high penetration, quick setting and forms tough & flexible polyurethane rubber after complete chemical reaction.
- Sealing of concrete construction joints, hairline & wider cracks by injection grouting
- Sealing of brick construction cracks
- Injection grouting of drinking water reservoir & dams
- Sewers & waste water effluent tanks grouting
- Grouting in tunnels
- Suitable for injection in to wet & dry concrete structures
- Grouting of manholes & utility boxes
- As backup injection to Dr. Fixit PU Foam Injection under pressure
- Consistency – Very low viscosity benefits in high fluidity & penetration
- Stability – After curing, it forms inert and stable polyurethane rubber
- Compatibility – It is not compatible with water hence injection grouting is possible in presence of water in the substrate
- Curing – Cures in ambient temperature in air as well as in presence of water
- Toughness & flexibility – After curing it provides tough & elastic properties of PU
- Bonding – Bonds strongly to brick, stone & cementitious substrate in air & to wet surfaces
- Non-toxic – It is certified for drinking water contact
- Coverage varies depending on porosity of the substrates.
- Shelf Life & Storage Shelf life is 24 months from the date of manufacturing. Store in a cool & dry place in unopened condition.
Request For Quote