MasterSeal 1414 is a solvent free, high
performance, long potlife, versatile epoxy bonding
agent. MasterSeal 1414 can be applied to both
dry and damp surfaces and adheres to most
substrates after proper preparation.
- Structural bonding of new to old concrete
- Steel bonding
- Grouting dowels
Features and Benefits
- Adheres to wet or damp surfaces – Wide
- Solvent free – Low VOC and non-shrink
- Pre-proportioned packaging – No job site
- Multi-purpose binder – Many uses
- Low viscosity – Easy to apply as primer
- High abrasion and chemical resistance –
Can be used as wearing surface
- MasterSeal 1414 comes in 1 kg and 3 kg kit sizes
Request For Quote
MasterSeal Product 200 & 300
MasterSeal 300 is an elastomeric coating
based on acrylic co-polymers. Applied as a liquid
it cures to form a durable, protective, waterproof
MasterSeal 200 is a flexible protective
coating based on styrene – acrylic copolymer for
exterior or interior use. Applied as a liquid it cures
to form a durable, protective, waterproof
- MasterSeal 300 is designed for the protection
of concrete structures against carbonation,
chloride water ingress. The product is also
suitable as a seamless and elastomeric
waterproofing coating for timber, asbestos / fibre
cement and zinc sheets, asphalt, built-up felt and
- MasterSeal 200 is designed for the protection
of concrete structures against carbonation and
chloride ingress. The product is also suitable as
a seamless and elastomeric waterproofing
coating for timber, asbestos/ fibre cement and
zinc sheets, asphalt, built-up felt and tiles.
Areas of Application
- Concrete repairs.
- Marine environments
- Bridge and highway structures
- Multi storey car parks.
- Commercial buildings.
- Industrial buildings.
- Waterproofing a variety of substrates.
- Flat roofs and sloping roofs
- Bridge, soffits, wing walls
- Easily applied by roller, brush or airless spray
- Flexible – capable of bridging cracks
- Protective – barrier against salts and
- High-build – masking imperfections in
- Waterproof – protects concrete from waterborne
- U.V. stable – maintains its appearance
- MasterSeal 200 is available in 20ltr pails with
a polyethylene liner.
- MasterSeal 300 is supplied in 20 litre pails.
Request For Quote